The Crumley House offers a residential program for individuals with a documented brain injury.
- Individuals reside at the Crumley House with staff on premises 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Members of the residential program are expected to participate in the rehabilitation program.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living is provided by the staff, with the level of support being dependent upon the individual’s needs.
- Meals are provided in the dining area three times a day, with the food being prepared on site by our kitchen.
- Medications are managed with the supervision of the staff.
- Transportation is available for routine local healthcare follow up and services.
- The Crumley House staff participates in specialized training programs focused on brain injury care.